dePremier

Saturday, October 23, 2010

BOOBS KUSH GADGETS HELP THE WEARER HAVE A GOOD SLEEP


Girls, are you afraid of saggy breasts? They may look good with a good bra, but once you let go of the bra, they somehow look rather awfully sad, right? Don’t worry, as someone has a solution for you! And all the magic is done with a plastic cylinder! Just slip the Kush in your cleavage before you wander off to slumberland, and you wake up with immaculate boobs. Or so the makers claim.
Inventor Cathinka Chandler said: “As women age, wrinkles and folds can form between the breasts. Because I sleep on my side, I learned that gravity and the pressure of my breasts resting on top of each other was the culprit.”
The American gadget, which comes in three handy sizes and seven colours, sells for between £30 and £40. It is aimed at women with C-cup or larger, nursing mothers and those with implants. The Kush will also be available in the UK, as it’s about to be launched in Britain by Joanne Darbost from Lincolnshire.

‘I wish it had been available when I was pregnant as the answer for those uncomfortable nights, when a good sleep is so desperately needed.’ – she said.

Now, why a plastic cylinder, and not a mineral bottle? I can even think of so many; some of them can even vibrate!

via MetroUK

No comments: